Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Small Steps

So, today has been a great day so far and I couldn't wait to share! I don't know why I am in such a great mood but I am!! I know it's going to be a struggle but today was easier than yesterday and I'm hoping tomorrow will be easier than today!

 Today I passed up a Ckick fil A biscuit this morning, a piece of cake at lunch, and a piece of birthday cake just now at work!! WHAT??!! I know, I know… LOL I had my shake for breakfast, salad for lunch, and nothing but water!! Woot woot!! Haha

But for real the only logical explanation I have is that I am finally ready to start and not stop!! Plus, I prayed about a lot of things including my struggle really hard last night, so that has a lot to do with it! HE never fails me J Just thought I’d share! And toot my own horn for a minute! Ha! Small victories ;)

There is so much motivation and inspiration around me I just need to look in the right dierection! I can do it!I will do it! Nobody is going to stop me!

Got some 3lb weights today so I can start the 30DS TONIGHT! Why wait?! I am tired of waiting and I am no longer going to sit around and feel sorry for myself or down on myself. I am going to do something about it, because nobody else can or will!!

Let's do this damn thing ladies!!!!

Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and leave me some love!