Friday, September 21, 2012

This is really hard

Such a fustrating Friday! Came to work and of course there is donuts, so I had one. Probably because I need to get this emotional eating under control and don't know how! I was in a bad mood before I even walked thru the door today. Totally off weight topic I was so mad because my mother in law told me weeks ago she would keep my two girls while I went to Bunco. Once a month I have a group of girls and we all get together and play. She of course backs out at the last minute, because she can never keep her word. EVER. But that's a story for another day. Anyhoo I can't keep letting food be what I turn to every time I am sad, mad, or whatever! Writing in my blog is helping a lot! I also need to learn to speak up to people instead of stuffing my face with food to stuff down my words and emotions. I am bad about just keeping my mouth shut (with words anyway) and not saying anything. It builds and builds until one day it just explodes! This is something I need to work on also to help me with my problem with food. On another note I need to go to the grocery store and get healthy things to replace all the bad things at home. At least then if I want to eat my feelings I can be eating healthy! I can't wait to start the JM 30DS in October for all 31 days!! It will be a challenge for me, but I am SO ready for it! With all the support for the Fit page I know I can get thru it with all the other inspiring, motivating women!!! Ahhh I feel so much better and I am not goning to let this ruin my weekend!
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and leave me some love!