Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nominated for Liebster Award

Wow I feel like an official blogger! I was nominated for the Liebster Award three times! The Liebster Award is an award that blogger's give out to other blogger's who have less than 200 followers, but should have more. 






I was nominated by Brooke over at The Pursuit of Healthy, Patricia over at Legacy, and Melissa over at My life as a Folz

The rules, should you be nominated:
1. If you were nominated, post 11 things about yourselves
2. Then answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you created
3. Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you decided to nominate
4. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with less than 200 followers
5. Make sure and let these people know you nominated them! No tag backs, so don't nominate someone who nominated you. 


11 things about myself


  1. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We have been together since I was 17 he was 18. We are now 29 and 30
  2. I have two beautiful daughters ages 4 and 1
  3. I drive a Dodge Challenger named Heidi and I love her (so not a mommy car I know but my husband has a company truck so we use his personal truck as a family vehicle)
  4. I can't live without my Iphone
  5. I am scared to death of cats and I REALLY do not like them YUCK
  6. I have three black and tan miniature dachshunds
  7.  I am a huge procrastinator
  8. I love food and hate exercise but I'm trying to change my lifestyle
  9. I am a reality T.V. junkie
  10. I record and watch General Hospital everyday
  11. Adele is my favorite singer. I love her music

11 questions from Brooke:

1. What is your biggest challenge with food?
Emotional eating


2. What is your favorite food?
Mexican food!

3. Do you have children?

Yes. 2 beautiful girls ages 4 and 1

4. Do you speak any other languages?

No, I know a little Spanish because my hubby is Mexican 

5. How do you manage to eat healthier while eating out?

I honestly haven't quite conquered this yet...

6. Who has been the most supportive person in your life?

My step-mom has been my rock since I was 7. Now my husband takes that role :)

7. What is your favorite genre of music?

I don't have a favorite I like most all music, but a few faves are country and 80's rock

8. How long have you been blogging?

About a month now

9. Why did you start blogging?

To keep me accountable for my weight loss and get all my feelings out in the universe so as to maybe not eat them all the damn time!

10. Your all time favorite blog to read:

Mama Laughlin

11. What is your favorite season?
Spring



11 questions form Patricia:

  1. Who is the most famous person you have ever seen in person? Kenny Chesney
  2. What is your NATURAL hair color? Dirty Blonde
  3. If you could spend one hour with any other living human being, who would you choose? Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ;) 
  4. If you could spend one hour with any other deceased human being, who would you choose? Marilyn Monroe
  5. If you could travel anywhere, free of charge, where would it be? Rome
  1. Who would you choose as your plus one in the trip from #5? Husband
  2. What is the last thing you watched on Netflix? Crash
  3. If you could gain one skill that you don't currently possess, what would it be?  To be Artistic and creative
  4. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Challenger
  5. How many tickets have you had in your life? 3 or4 
  6. If you could choose one food to make non-caloric, what would it be? Cheesecake!


11 questions form Melissa:

1. What’s your favorite hobby? Shopping

2. Do you have pets? If so, what kind? 3 miniature dauschunds

3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live? a beach somewhere in Florida

4. What do you write about in your blog? My weightloss journey, kids, and family

5. What’s your favorite healthy recipe? Crockpot chicken and salsa

6. If you could give one “diet” tip what would it be? Water, Water, Water

7. Where do you get your motivation? One of my best friends and all you lovely ladies at ML fit page!

8. Who do you most look up to and why?  My step mom- She has always been my rock and held our family together!

9. What are your goals? Either for this year or next? To be at goal weight next October 15th for my 30th birthday

10. What’s your go to “cheat meal”/indulgence? Mexican food or Cheesecake

11. How do you de-stress? Hot bubble bath and glass of wine




My 11 questions for nominees:


  1. What is one thing about yourself that most people don't know?
  2. Who's your favorite singer/band?
  3. What's your favorite time of year?
  4. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
  5. What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?
  6. Where is your favorite place to travel to?
  7. Are you married/have kids?
  8. What do you have most of in your closet?
  9. What's your favorite T.V. show and movie?
  10. If there was a quote to describe you or your life, what would it be?
  11. How would your best friend describe you?


My nominees are:
  1. Rebecca Stone at Poisoned Perception
  2. Ms Mae's Mommy at As we know it.
  3. Lauryn Roth at Cupcakes & Kickboxing!
  4. Emilie McAlister at Inch by inch and step by step
  5. Erin at Shesabigstar
  6. Sarah Smesny King at Challenge Accepted.
  7. Stacy at Momma Loving Life
  8. K May at Babe before Baby 
  9. Arlene Grant at Living Life Fully at Fifty
  10. yo-yo-mama at yo-yo-mama 
  11. Meggan at Our Naturally Bare Adventure












3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much girl!! I am so excited to do this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mama!! I broke a few rules, but had fun answering a few of your questions! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just nominated by someone else and I thought of you as an individual to nominate! Take a look: Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete

Comment and leave me some love!