Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well it's Wednesday, hump day, also known as weigh in Wednesday  I am linking up with Erin and Alex today and I have been slacking on these link ups. Why? Well ya know because I was in a funk and didn't even want to look at a scale much less discuss the number on it. BUT now that I am finally feeling myself and have been the past couple weeks I need to face the music and get on with my healthy life.






I started C25K a couple weeks ago and will do week 2 day 3 today. I have really enjoyed it so far and I am really surprising myself with how far I can actually run without stopping. I really never gave myself enough credit and now I am getting to see just how far my body really can go. It is very exciting. I still have my slip ups now and again but they are getting fewer and further between. I have been drinking at least 100 oz. of water daily too. So I stepped on the dreaded scale this morning and I saw a two pound loss from last week. YES! Finally losing the extra poundage I gained while down in the dumps. Slow and steady and less screw ups with food and hopefully I can get to goal sometime before Dec 31st. I am aiming for my 30th birthday in October but we will see.


Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day!

Shawna



2 comments:

  1. Great job on the loss! I did C25K last summer and loved it... our bodies are capable of so much more than we give them credit for! Great job on the water intake too... that's SO key for losing weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just. Keep. Going. No. Matter. What. Happens. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comment and leave me some love!