Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Ok so I have been slacking with my blog. Last entry was last Friday and I totally am trying to do one everyday, but sometimes time just slips away from me. Then before I know it's already Wednesday and tomorrow is Thanksgiving! WTF? Where did this year go? It flew by way to fast! So here it is the dreaded scale... dun dun dun


Down .2 pounds from last week.Not much but at least the scale is going in the right direction! Now to have a loss next week after Thanksgiving is the hard part!



I have also been doing Turbo Fire and again I still love it! I also bought a new heart rate monitor watch so I could see how many calories I burn and what to log into MFP.


One day after my workout I took a pic and burned 777 calories!! WHAT?!! YES! AWESOME!!!!
I will keep working my butt off until I lose all this damn weight!! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and rest of the weekend!!

Shawna











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and leave me some love!