Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

So I decided that for me small steps and small changes will lead to big changes and big results! I have been slacking really bad on working out and until I get my fitbit and can drag my ass up at the butt crack of dawn I will focus on food and water. I have been drinking my water like it's my job! I have started really paying attention to portion control and listening to my body when it's full, not my head telling me to keep eating. Huge step for this girl, ladies. The small changes I made this past week lead to some pretty great results for me. Plus, losing all the water weight from TOM last week helped ;) So I won't make you wait any longer.

Yes! That's right! 248.8 equal 3.6 pounds down from last week! One pound away from my first 10 pound loss!! Bye Bye 250's FOREVER!!!! This is the biggest loss I've seen so far since I started in October. Slacker much? Yes I have been but with this feeling I have right now I think I wanna keep it forever! Here's to hoping next week will be another loss even though Christmas is next Tuesday. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but today..... Nobody can wipe this smile off my face!!!


Shawna



3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! you go girl!!!! SO excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a slow process. It's supposed to be. Congrats, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great this week. Congrats on the 10lb loss. That's a big bag of potatoes you have lost. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and leave me some love!