Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Mantra

Hi! Yes, I know I have been MIA the past week (almost 2 weeks). The flu junk hit my house hard and my two little girls and I were sick. The hubby got it last and is still sick. Letmejusttellyou that shit is NOT fun!! I have not worked out in two weeks and trying to get back into that routine is so hard. Now that I feel better I just want to start back where I left off with Turbo Fire! I love that shit! Working on the food aspect of my weight loss and it is getting better little by little. I am SO close to kissing the 250's goodbye and my 10 pound loss mark I can taste it! Hopefully I will see 249 on Wednesday and the ten pound mark of 247 next week! This is my mini goal and I plan on working my ass off to get there because let's face it the number on the scale consistently going down really gets me headed in the right direction more than I thought it would! Now that I am not gaining and losing the same 5 pounds I am starting to see the bigger picture. Joined a little challenge called "The last loser standing" and as long as I maintain or lose every week I stay in. If I gain even .1 I am OUT. This is going to be keeping me accountable during the holidays and I love the idea. This starts on Wednesday so I will be posting my starting weight for the challenge and every Wednesday weigh in after that as usual :) Have a good day Hookers!

AND Today's Monday Mantra is:

                                                                     WORD

6 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. http://www.writethisdownamy.com/2012/12/liebster-award-nomination-say-what.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock girl!!! Glad you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better. Let's rock Last Loser standing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls :) Yes Susan I can't wait to see how far I can get :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU CAN DO IT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and leave me some love!